Good Morning Freshers

So this is my first ever post, and probably my shortest. I've never blogged before so I was pretty apprehensive of how and when to start. But seeing that mostly everyone has started I thought it was about time I did.

I've woken up bright and early today with panic that I should start, yes start reading McNae's book. It’s starting to sink in how reading will be much of my life for the next three years. I have never studied law or philosophy, so this will be interesting.
I have my note book at the ready!

This is the start of my first full week at Uni. As I’m commuting from Southampton I haven't really got into this whole freshers thing, so I’m hoping I will be this week.

I best get back to McNae's and get ready for my first lecture today, not until 3. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment